Sunday, October 7, 2012

Down on the Farm!

This week is one of my favorite weeks of the school year! This Friday we go on our annual field trip to the local dairy farm. Sometimes field trips are more stress than fun, but I really enjoy this one. :)

To prepare for our trip, we're doing a farm theme in our classroom this week. I made this little center activity to reinforce our recent study of nouns and adjectives. It's FREE at my TPT store, so feel free to go pick up a copy. If you like it, be sure to leave a rating and follow my store!


1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

This is such a great *freebie*. Thank you!

You have a wonderful blog and I am always thrilled to find other 1st grade blogs...Firsties are the best! =)

I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me.

Heather
Heather's Heart